Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guide to girl's mind I.

So before that xmass story... I would like to open some continuous, i would say guide to girls mind in today electronic world. Something my father probably will never understand and most probably if you were born earlier than some 1980 you wont either, but i will try to be very factual well for all our amusement...

World around chick today is surrounded by guys, friendly girls and competitor girls. You see, there are no casts for guys, because every chick is interested in all of them, of course not in same sense, but we love attention, ok? And sweet little nerdy guy in glasses who is afraid to even speak to us is even more of the interest because we sense when somebody like us and sensitive guys tend to be more loving.
Now, for many, mostly historical hysterical reasons, we need to be those being chased, and we are the treasure on this world, so we should not be available easy and we should be looking at us same as guys looking at us - that it is no big deal if you give your self to a girl, but it is a big deal if girl give her self to you. Therefor, we are trying to keep distance and hide our cheeky feelings. Not sure if it makes sense, but you are not reading Herald Tribune, so.

Chapter about Collective

In collective every chick tries to be on top of the interest, it is like a game and race at the same time. You might think we dont care, but we love attention and we love remarks about our dress. If you tell us something really cheeky, like that we have awesome butt in those jeans, we will look angry, but thinking about it all evening and longer. Making sure we have even better jeans the next day. I would kill hearing it about other girl from guy who i like though.

So as guys discussing about girl, class mate or colleague at work, she is happy. Now we love to be in your dreams (even those red rated ones) so every subtle feedback we get is cool for our dreams :-). Today it is hard to not have your photos available somewhere, so your class mates or colleagues at work will eventually see you also differently dressed than at work/school (where it should be teasing, but leaving lot to desire!). There is something special about colleagues and people you spend a lot of civil time with, but not being involved with them emotionally. For both sides.

At school i was very very silent shy girl, but loving photography i had few snapshots of my self or my friends here and there and it is awesome to watch those reaction from people knowing you so different.
About stunt i did when i was leaving school i will tell next time. Just let me tease with that the experience forced me to make my own homepage and when i started to work, i shared that website with those who asked. And they shared it between them and so on.
My first website was pretty innocent, but i had there some vacation pics in bikini and couple of very romantic shots with reduced dress effort (all very covered, just my rule of not wearing a bra was affecting it a bit :-) ). It got complete hit with my work colleagues and ex school mates, it was unbelievable. Other girls hated me, honestly, but i never had many friends between average girls anyway so i dint cared much. They loved me and was talking a lot to me and about me. I loved that attention and the comments made me blush so often, i had to repeat some comments like billion times then at home, playing with my self thinking about what others thinking about me. They started to pierce my tight clothes even more then they did from start and was very happy from any attention i returned back. I was like everybody's pet in the office. Well except my female boss and couple exceptions, but...

More next time :-)

What do you guys think about when seeing your work colleague or class mate pics on web?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Informative post! So does your old website still exist? (link?? ;) This post would be even more intriguing with the pixs in question added for illustration - must you make us imagine? Certainly as an attractive young female photographer you take some self-portraits at times? Come on now, Cheeky chicky! :)

It's helpful to learn that males' feedback/comments are appreciated, even if secretly after being criticised or denied. Thanks for sharing this advice!

For me it's much fun to find colleague's/classmate's "at play" pix. Doesn't happen often enough :(

That said, there is a girl that worked in my office last year when she was a university student. She is Aphrodite. I KNOW she MUST have red-rated pix online. Somewhere. We are still in touch, and while I can't ask her because of our continuing work relationship, soon I will find them. Perhaps all offices have such a girl? Perhaps you know her?

Cheeky Chicky said...

not sure yet i want to post some pics again, website dont exists anymore.

Imagination can never hurt, right? You would never imagine me imperfect so seeing me in real would be always worse than dream :-)

Glad I can help :-).

Yes, that is problem it is not often enough, but still should be much more frequent than few years ago. Now everybody have some online trace. Keep looking! I am pretty sure if she would not be afraid you would show it to somebody she hates, she would sure show you even red rated pics. This advice will sound strange but if you have feeling you need it, if you intimidate your self in front of her, you will much more likely see her pics. Example: if she would (by accident) found some naked pics of you somewhere, and be sure you dont want the world to see, she would more likely show you hers. Your secret is pretty likely safe with her (especially if she is / will never be/ your "ex"), we are just so.
Try something like "i want weird help - my ex wants to publish my private pics...", let the fantasy work :-)

Cheeky Chicky said...

once i at school shown my "goodies" to guy after he shown me "his" :-). When i was sure i can say same about him, i wasnt so afraid as before (and sure the fact i liked him helped too)